lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2011

About me


                                       Hello!


  
   My name is Merlo Darlyn, I have 17 years birthday on September 8. I study at the College  Polivalente Domingo Matte Mesias,  and I am in third grade, which for me personallyhas been a difficult year for all the responsibilities that are obtained as the years pass.


live in the city of Santiago de Chile, specifically in the municipality of Puente Alto, live with my parents and my two brothers are called Jaime Ariel  and Geraldine, I'm the middle sister and my brother is 23 and my sister 14.




I have a good relationship with my family, sometimes we all gathered in my grandmother's house to share and had a great time with my uncles and cousins.


I love sports and exercise, I like hanging out with my friends, I like parties, laughing, talking,listening to music that's what I do very often, being with my family and go to the mall.


What I dislike is having to do things out of obligation, carried out without motivation. I do not like going to movies, and country.









I have 3 best friends who are called Samuel is on the person in whom I trust, Paz and Natalia are very good friends and I love very much, they always are with me in good times and bad, and we always lot of fun.
















I have no specific style but I love pop music, electronics among others, as previously seen Avril Lavigne is my favorite singer but it is not only because I also like Rihanna, Beyonce, Bruno Mars, Bob Sinclair.


Betoncé - Si yo fuera un chico



This song is one that I like about Beyoncé

















Thinking about my future, leaving the school, I would like to study Advertising or Journalism or apply school police of Investigaciones or  school of Carabineros.

My dad and brother are carabineron profession so this caught my attention,
but my dream would be to work on TV.

4 comentarios:

  1. Nice post, the song you chose is very good, and says many truths of today.♫♫ Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice pictures and video. If you want, I'm sure that you'll be on tv someday.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. that much information about you, what I liked most was that I think one of the best friends ...
    that joy :')

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I learned many things in your life (: to entertain :B & come out on television insurance e.e

    ResponderEliminar